Need someone who can make quality EA based on Renko chart

Does anyone know a good MT4 programmer, who would make EA according to my strategy and detailed description and who would share 50% of earnings selling that EA? I can do everything else (make very quality Website - because I am professional Web designer and frontend developer), marketing work regarding EA selling etc.
I need programer who is familiar with making and testing EAs based on Renko bars.

Also, I am not interested about the ones who base testing results on 90% tick data quality and such garbage (I know how to backtest such EA properly but also expect from programer to know that).

I am talking about really serious thing (because my strategy is very professional in detail, and I can provide very quality the rest of the work).

Kindest regards

Sinisa:
Does anyone know a good MT4 programmer, who would make EA according to my strategy and detailed description and who would share 50% of earnings selling that EA? I can do everything else (make very quality Website - because I am professional Web designer and frontend developer), marketing work regarding EA selling etc.
I need programer who is familiar with making and testing EAs based on Renko bars.

Also, I am not interested about the ones who base testing results on 90% tick data quality and such garbage (I know how to backtest such EA properly but also expect from programer to know that).

I am talking about really serious thing (because my strategy is very professional in detail, and I can provide very quality the rest of the work).

Kindest regards
See Freelance section.

angevoyageur:
See Freelance section.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Reason: