How to split robot into Server/Clients?

Hi,

I want to split my robot in two parts: Server and Client. The server will receive encoded requests from the client and will return an encoded signal to the client over the internet after authentication has cleared. The client will receive the encoded  message from the server, decode it, and act on it. I've got the encoding/decoding part of the robot.. what I need is some advice —tutorials or code examples —about TCP/IP  communication, preferably on mql4 or mql5.

Any help is very much appreciated!!

Thnx

I think if you have good robot, you can send signal by sms , because someone still can crack the clients software. 

It is possible. But hacking the clients does no imply that they can crack the authentication in the server which will be different from the clients. If you make the client depend on the signal it is the same as having just an empty operational robot framework without signal. Anybody can create a framework. The signal is what makes the difference.

I don't know how hard it is to break secure transmissions, that's why I'm asking for advice.

The next question is then: how do I program sms messages in the server? will I need to create clients?

You can connect the client to the server via Socket Programming. Link to my project. 

Thanks for the link, buddy!! It's what I'm looking for.
avoitenko:

You can connect the client to the server via Socket Programming. Link to my project. 

Reason: