Safety :(

Someone wants to sell me an EA, he showed me live results through teamviewer and we talked for a while. my problem now is that how can I know that he'll actually send the EA after I send the money through paypal. How do I know he will give me the SAME EXACT EA that he uses? He showed me that he turned 1,000$ to 77,000 within a year or so. Why would someone want to sell that EA for a couple hundred bucks when he is clearly making way more?

valienty:
Someone wants to sell me an EA, he showed me live results through teamviewer and we talked for a while. my problem now is that how can I know that he'll actually send the EA after I send the money through paypal. How do I know he will give me the SAME EXACT EA that he uses? He showed me that he turned 1,000$ to 77,000 within a year or so. Why would someone want to sell that EA for a couple hundred bucks when he is clearly making way more?
Save your time and your money, forget this guy and your illusions.

angevoyageur:
Save your time and your money, forget this guy and your illusions.

i agree with Angevoyageur, if it is a genuine product then the author will want to register as Seller and be certified to sell product on the Market. Its best to purchase product from the market since it has been evaluated by the moderators of MetaQutoes before placed on the selves for sale. 

So, Valienty its best to buy from the market but if you find what you need there. There are many outstanding coders who will be willing to tailor a custom an Expert advisor according your preference.

Roszey:

i agree with Angevoyageur, if it is a genuine product then the author will want to register as Seller and be certified to sell product on the Market. Its best to purchase product from the market since it has been evaluated by the moderators of MetaQutoes before placed on the selves for sale. 

So, Valienty its best to buy from the market but if you find what you need there. There are many outstanding coders who will be willing to tailor a custom an Expert advisor according your preference.

Please note that even if it's safer to buy from the mql5 Market, it's by no way a guarantee about trading results.

angevoyageur:
Please note that even if it's safer to buy from the mql5 Market, it's by no way a guarantee about trading results.
Yes Boss. certainly right
Reason: