Strategy Optimizer - Optimizing for other variables of interest

hi,

i'm interested in optimizing EA's for accuracy rather profitability - particularly I want to optimize for higher % successful trades vs losing trades as shown in the strategy testers report (% of longs and shorts won)

My reason is that I'm ultimately more interested in the long term accuracy of the EA's trading parameters for which I'm optimizing even if it means less profit. Call it a way of managing risk if you will.

The strategy tester/optimizer unfortunately only optimizes for profit, profit factor, expected payoff, and drawdown.

Am I potentially missing something? Or would there technically be a way to get such optimization results?

Perhaps you should read the manual.
In addition, Tester event handled in OnTester() function is generated before calling OnDeInit() deinitialization function after testing a trading robot on historical data. The value returned by this function is used as a Custom max criterion when optimizing the input parameters.
          Operation of Programs in the Strategy Tester - MQL4 programs - MQL4 Reference
Reason: