I need guide/Technical assistance on developing a an Intelligent Forex system

Good day everyone

I want to develop an Intelligent machine learning strategy powered by EMA and SMA  moving average intersection at One hour time frame.

How can it be able to execute trades at point of intersections either Bullish or Bearish.

I appreciate good responses.

Okechukwu Cornel:

Good day everyone

I want to develop an Intelligent machine learning strategy powered by EMA and SMA  moving average intersection at One hour time frame.

How can it be able to execute trades at point of intersections either Bullish or Bearish.

You can post your idea as a job in Freelance section.

Okechukwu Cornel:

Good day everyone

Hello Cornel ! 

If you want to develop yourself the EA, in the "Example" folder of each MT, there's a MovingAverage EA sample, you could use as a basis to improve your strategy & educate the EA gradually, according to your own needs and requirements. 

You'll find answer to any questions on the forum & the documentation. That's actually the best choice you could do.

If you don't feel ready for this, then use the "Freelance" section as Eleni suggested it. 

Icham Aidibe:

Hello Cornel ! 

If you want to develop yourself the EA, in the "Example" folder of each MT, there's a MovingAverage EA sample, you could use as a basis to improve your strategy & educate the EA gradually, according to your own needs and requirements. 

You'll find answer to any questions on the forum & the documentation. That's actually the best choice you could do.

If you don't feel ready for this, then use the "Freelance" section as Eleni suggested it. 

Thanls,  Icham and Eleni, i guess i will post it on the freelance section cos i do not have much time on me.

Icham Aidibe:

Hello Cornel ! 

hello sir, my name is sunny pepple. what if i tell you that i have a softwares that can help you trade and even if you might be too busy, you could still get positive outcomes in profit, trading with it. i have first hand testimony on it and it has not failed at all. my contact is +2348176042051. you can call me or whatsapp me and i will tell you all about it and how you can get it

Reason: