MQL5 Historical Data TimeZone

Hi All,
I work with MQL5 and i make statistics to know when its most likely for an event to occur
and i get consistent results mapped to an hour of the day, but at what time zone does this data belong ?
as i run my program on a AWS machine, which is different timezone, and i want to know how to adjust both

a workaround is running the statistics on both sides with the same data and correlate but that's too dumb way of thinking

quantumninja:

Hi All,
I work with MQL5 and i make statistics to know when its most likely for an event to occur
and i get consistent results mapped to an hour of the day, but at what time zone does this data belong ?
as i run my program on a AWS machine, which is different timezone, and i want to know how to adjust both

a workaround is running the statistics on both sides with the same data and correlate but that's too dumb way of thinking

It's broker server time zone. You can easily check what time it is at present time, however I don't think there is a (easy) way to check reliability of these historic data.

Thanks Alan,

I think its better to test on the same broker and machine that i will go-live on

Alain Verleyen:
It's broker server time zone. You can easily check what time it is at present time, however I don't think there is a (easy) way to check reliability of these historic data.
My time zone, Waktu Indonesia Tengah, now at 05.13 AM.
Reason: