deposit load

of late positions in my trading account are being closed for no apparent reason. I'm running an EA using parabolic sar as a market entry signal. so i checked all the parameters of the EA and the threshhold values have not been reached in order to trigger a position closure. consultation with my broker also reveals that margin call and stop out levels have not been reached.

I am a bit of a loss as to what triggered the positions to close, the positions that are being triggered are the ones with the heaviest losses (almost as if stop levels are reached and the system is closing positions automatically).

Is it possible that the size of the deposit load on the account can trigger the EA to auto close positions.

I would be grateful for anyone with similar issues and remedies to the current situation.

regards

if not margin call ,it is the ea . if you add fund, the ea should not close existing trade to adjust percentage risk lot size. it should either add to it or complete a circle

Read the logs.

Samuel Akinbowale:
if not margin call ,it is the ea . if you add fund, the ea should not close existing trade to adjust percentage risk lot size. it should either add to it or complete a circle
thank you, strangely enough the positions were closed after i added funds to the account
Reason: