Custom Indicator not attachting to chart on MT4 Build 1090 on Windows 10

Hi, I have a couple VPS running some MT4 terminals. Everything works fine. OS are Windows Server 2008 R2.

I installed MT4 locally on Windows 10 to test some strategies.

To my suprise a lot of indicators I already use on VPS will not attach to any chart on MT4 running on Windows 10.

MT4 Build 1090 (19 May 2017).

Exact same MT4 Build, account and indicator's files - works on Windows Server 2008 and doesn't work on Windows 10.

Any way to fix it?

Thanks.

To your surprise, there aren't any mind readers here. Do you really expect an answer when you have provided zero information? My indicators work just fine on 10/1090

Rafael Grecco:

Hi, I have a couple VPS running some MT4 terminals. Everything works fine. OS are Windows Server 2008 R2.

I installed MT4 locally on Windows 10 to test some strategies.

To my suprise a lot of indicators I already use on VPS will not attach to any chart on MT4 running on Windows 10.

MT4 Build 1090 (19 May 2017).

Exact same MT4 Build, account and indicator's files - works on Windows Server 2008 and doesn't work on Windows 10.

Any way to fix it?

Thanks.

What Windows 10 build ?

What indicators ? What errors messages (Experts log) ?

whroeder1:
To your surprise, there aren't any mind readers here. Do you really expect an answer when you have provided zero information? My indicators work just fine on 10/1090

I know that. As I have said on my original post, all my indicators (dozens of them) work on Build 1090 on my Windows Server VPS. The exact same indicators does not work on 1090 on Windows 10.

I thought there may be a bug or something already known...

Alain Verleyen:

What Windows 10 build ?

What indicators ? What errors messages (Experts log) ?

Windows 10 Professional up to date (last updated on February 16)

Dozens of indicators, most of them downloaded either from MQL5 Market or from forums around the internet.

The error message reads:

2018.02.28 16:26:47.185 cannot load 'C:\Users\Rafael\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\98A82F92176B73A2100FCD1F8ABD7255\MQL4\indicators\TrendViewer.ex4'

I use the exact same MT4 build, same account, same configuration and same indicators on VPS (Windows Server 2008 R2). Everthing works fine there...

Any idea?

I have already disabled UAC, antivirus and reinstalled MT4. But it won't load custom indicators...

Rafael Grecco:

I know that. As I have said on my original post, all my indicators (dozens of them) work on Build 1090 on my Windows Server VPS. The exact same indicators does not work on 1090 on Windows 10.

I thought there may be a bug or something already known...

Windows 10 Professional up to date (last updated on February 16)

Dozens of indicators, most of them downloaded either from MQL5 Market or from forums around the internet.

The error message reads:

2018.02.28 16:26:47.185 cannot load 'C:\Users\Rafael\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\98A82F92176B73A2100FCD1F8ABD7255\MQL4\indicators\TrendViewer.ex4'

I use the exact same MT4 build, same account, same configuration and same indicators on VPS (Windows Server 2008 R2). Everthing works fine there...

Any idea?

I have already disabled UAC, antivirus and reinstalled MT4. But it won't load custom indicators...

If they are from the Market you need to activate them.

Alain Verleyen:

If they are from the Market you need to activate them.

I didn't think about that because all indicators I got from Market are free indicators, but it seems I need to download them all again.

Thanks!

Reason: