brokers

hi, just started with this, my question. Can I use the broker that I have or do I need to use the same broker that the trading signal provider users.

lowlander54:

hi, just started with this, my question. Can I use the broker that I have or do I need to use the same broker that the trading signal provider users.

Your own

lowlander54:

If the symbols of the signal don't match, you may have to find a broker who provides the same symbols if you want to follow this signal.

Consider the information contained within the Distribution and Slippage tabs of the signal you wish to subscribe to:

1. Distribution will show the symbols the signal provider trades.
  2. Slippage shows the expected variance (due to latency) between the signal provider and your broker.
Choose a broker who:

1. Will accommodate all the instruments (currency pair, commodity, index, etc.) used by the signal provider.
  2. Shows the lowest expected variance: green indicates good variance, yellow indicates acceptable (but less-than-ideal) variance.

Reason: