Editing source code of EA by script

Hello, I would like to know if its possible to edit .mq4 file by script. The point is to permanently change default settings of EA because its to much time consuming work to do that for each EAs when I do massive loading on demo account. I would like to somehow load source code of mq4 file by script build in Metaeditor and find particular  code to change.  Also compile file to save the settings. I already program automatic loader of EAs to the chart according to symbol and time frame but I have to change settings manually like (magic number, MM and comment). EAs have generated source code by another software and  and unfortunately can not be s  changed. 

I appreciate any ideas how to do it.  Thanks for answers.

Possibly, but you still have to compile the result. Instead just put your data into a file and have the EAs read it.

davinci12:

Hello, I would like to know if its possible to edit .mq4 file by script. The point is to permanently change default settings of EA because its to much time consuming work to do that for each EAs when I do massive loading on demo account. I would like to somehow load source code of mq4 file by script build in Metaeditor and find particular  code to change.  Also compile file to save the settings. I already program automatic loader of EAs to the chart according to symbol and time frame but I have to change settings manually like (magic number, MM and comment). EAs have generated source code by another software and  and unfortunately can not be s  changed. 

I appreciate any ideas how to do it.  Thanks for answers.

You can programatically modify a template to include the desired input defaults and then load it on to the chart, or better yet you could create a csv file for each symbol and have the EA load the settings from the file each time. 
Reason: