How to allow 2 MT4 EAs to pass information to each other? THey are trading 2 different accounts with 2 different brokers :-)

I want to do arbitrage so I need to use 2 MT4 EAs tarding on 2 accounts with 2 brokers.
I can run the 2 EAs on my machine on 2 instances of MT4, or ideally in the cloud on servers, but how can I make them communicate together AS FAST AS POSSIBLE (arbitrage needs to be quickly executed:-)?

Here are some ideas :
- the write/read information within a shared file. But I had difficulties to write on one side and read at the same time.
- use a web site to store/retrieve information. One url to write down informatoin within a database, one url to read information from that database. But the is a network involved, so it might take too long.

No idea is ideal to me.
Does any body has a better idea? Is there a way to push information directly to an EA, without using a third party mecanism to stock data (file, data base)?

Thanks for your help!

Pierre

pdenoeud:

I want to do arbitrage so I need to use 2 MT4 EAs tarding on 2 accounts with 2 brokers.
I can run the 2 EAs on my machine on 2 instances of MT4, or ideally in the cloud on servers, but how can I make them communicate together AS FAST AS POSSIBLE (arbitrage needs to be quickly executed:-)?

Here are some ideas :
- the write/read information within a shared file. But I had difficulties to write on one side and read at the same time.
- use a web site to store/retrieve information. One url to write down informatoin within a database, one url to read information from that database. But the is a network involved, so it might take too long.

No idea is ideal to me.
Does any body has a better idea? Is there a way to push information directly to an EA, without using a third party mecanism to stock data (file, data base)?

Thanks for your help!

Pierre

Same computer : 

Not the same computer : the internet via dll or without dlls.

Reason: