Run an optimazation from within EA & integrate the results

Hi,

Is there a way to run an optimization test from within the EA & integrate the results as the settings of the EA ?

blouf:

Hi,

Is there a way to run an optimization test from within the EA & integrate the results as the settings of the EA ?

Probably you are looking for 'automatic optimization', there are some solutions if you search this expression here, however all are workarounds and not an easy and ready option of the platform.

figurelli:
Probably you are looking for 'automatic optimization', there are some solutions if you search this expression here, however all are workarounds and not an easy and ready option of the platform.
yeah what i was indeed looking for. i've read these posts it doesn't look like easy to implement. maybe in a next release it would/should be add :)

figurelli:
Then... An optimization (manual) has to be run each day, weeks, month, 3 month ?

blouf:
Then... An optimization (manual) has to be run each day, weeks, month, 3 month ?

That's the hard question, since depends on several factors, like market, instruments, strategies, setups, bugs, latency, etc.

The best answer for me is hard test all this options and compare.

Reason: