TO BRING MY INDICATOR WINDOW ON MT4 BACK

Please, I have a little problem on my MetaTrader 4 app on my android phone. I mistakenly removed my indicator window on the chart section of my MetaTrader 4 Platform on my android phone, now only the main chart window displays on the chart section. I want to bring the indicator window back. Where do I click to do this? I have gone over that app severally yet nothing. Please, I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Hello friend,

To start with press the funny looking ' f ' now you press the ' f+ ' You now have a menu 'Trend, Oscillators, Volumes, etc'. press on the one you would like to use again. Make sure you press " Done " to use it.

GrumpyDuckMan:

Hello friend,

To start with press the funny looking ' f ' now you press the ' f+ ' You now have a menu 'Trend, Oscillators, Volumes, etc'. press on the one you would like to use again. Make sure you press " Done " to use it.

Thanks, but to bring out that menu where I would see Trend, Oscillators etc is what I have been trying to do but if I click that 'f' it will only bring out Main chart with its 'f+' by the side for me to press and see it's menu. It won't bring out indicator window with its own 'f+'.

GrumpyDuckMan:

Hello friend,

OK, I have finally sorted it out. Thanks so much.

Reason: