how to force one click trading to jump 0.1 instead 0.01 lot in MT5

Like in the topic - how to force this one click trading buttons to jump 0.1 lot when pressing arrow? 0.01 lot is not allowed on that account so it is very annoying to even have those (10x click instead of 1x)

angreeee:
Like in the topic - how to force this one click trading buttons to jump 0.1 lot when pressing arrow? 0.01 lot is not allowed on that account so it is very annoying to even have those (10x click instead of 1x)

I just try with 2 different brokers, first with 0.1 as volume step, second with 0.01 as volume step and it works as expected.

Which MT5 build, symbol and broker are you using ?

angevoyageur:

I just try with 2 different brokers, first with 0.1 as volume step, second with 0.01 as volume step and it works as expected.

Which MT5 build, symbol and broker are you using ?

880 roboforex pro-cent account GBP/USD. minimum lot 0.1. I think step might be 0.01 and thats the reason for the issue :/

angreeee:
880 roboforex pro-cent account GBP/USD. minimum lot 0.1. I think step might be 0.01 and thats the reason for the issue :/
Yes if volume step is 0.01, then you have to deal with it.

angreeee:

I just found the answer, by chance, press shift or ctrl key when clicking on arrow : https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/trading/performing_deals#position_manage

Reason: