boss v4.0 indicator

hi,does anyone has BOSS V4 indicator,or may be you can suggest me some good signal indicator which is gives no repaint strong signal,i have bought PINK FREUD,INVICTUS and VFX ALERT but they are not that so good,still i am losing with them now i am looking for BOOS V4 or something els.please give me some idea if anyone knows,thank you

Names like boss,killer,holy grail,master,profit,extreme are unusual names of indicators and mostly from re namer/seller of theft codes,try to avoid such and use the reliable codes from experts coders that having self explaining names (usual/natural)

or the best way to invest more of your time for learn properly things related to online trading

mntiwana:

Names like boss,killer,holy grail,master,profit,extreme are unusual names of indicators and mostly from re namer/seller of theft codes,try to avoid such and use the reliable codes from experts coders that having self explaining names (usual/natural)

or the best way to invest more of your time for learn properly things related to online trading

I'm aggree with mntiwana, and I suggest to you avoid this kind of approach... buy a good book about technical analysis with indicators and understand how they work, or download a free book...

pm me and I can suggest a good free to you...

Reason: