Additional platform capabilities (my Ideas)

Hello to everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place, but I would like to share some ideas regarding the development of the Meta Trader platform. 

More specifically, I'm interested in the potential possibility to create apps with MQL4/5 for the mobile platform and the web terminal.  Is this something we can expect to happen in the near future?

Just like we can create indicators and experts for the standard desktop platform, we should be able to do the same for the mobile platform. Why not?

I can imagine some very interesting and useful apps for technical analysis. Or how about the ability to control automated systems directly from your smartphone?

When we add the fact that VR is going become very popular in next few years, I think than this will be the natural evolution of software. For the first time in history we can have complete full scale mobile office anywhere at any time.

Imagine the future:

You are far away from your office, maybe you travel somewhere, but you want to keep in touch with the market.  So, what do you do?  Simple. You put on your slim VR glasses, you turn on you smart phone, tap with your finger on the Meta Trader icon aaaaand MAGIC!  You have your whole virtual office with multiple monitors right in front of you.  All your systems, indicators, charts, news, audio feeds, everything. (Check the screenshot for ideas) and here.

What do you think about this?

Share your opinion.

Files:
m3eSKDb.png  739 kb