MQL5 storage doesn't synchronize anymore

Hi,

I have a VPS with Win 2008 and a PC with Windows7 and I usually code on my PC, commit changes to storage and update in the VPS. I have reinstalled my PC and after I log with mql5 credentials in the editor, I cannot see my files in the storage anymore. Moreover, if I copy the same code in the PC and add the file, in the storage log I see a different path in VPS and PC:

- Experts/GM/Other in the PC

- vespiacic/MQL5/Experts/GM/Other in the VPS

are they not synchronizing anymore? any suggestion on what I am doing wrong? Thank you!

--vespiacic

Gianmarco Vespia:

Hi,

I have a VPS with Win 2008 and a PC with Windows7 and I usually code on my PC, commit changes to storage and update in the VPS. I have reinstalled my PC and after I log with mql5 credentials in the editor, I cannot see my files in the storage anymore. Moreover, if I copy the same code in the PC and add the file, in the storage log I see a different path in VPS and PC:

- Experts/GM/Other in the PC

- vespiacic/MQL5/Experts/GM/Other in the VPS

are they not synchronizing anymore? any suggestion on what I am doing wrong? Thank you!

--vespiacic

The newer builds of MT5 use a new and different Cloud Storage mechanism, so have a read on the following thread:

There are also several posts by users about this subject on an older thread about a beta version:

Fernando Carreiro:

The newer builds of MT5 use a new and different Cloud Storage mechanism, so have a read on the following thread:

I completely missed it, thank you!!!

Reason: