philosophical question

yesterday i was thinking about A.I. and i came to a point which is very interessting:

Can a A.I. create his own language ? And how would it look like ? When he could do this,can we still call it A.I. ?

Because creating his own language is some kind of self expression and the possiblity to define the environment. With the language he can construct minds and think about it.

New a A.I. just follow given orders/algorithm with a given language. He can self learn but i is all given by human.

mmmmh .....

That has already happened and they shut it down.

It has an accelerated learning curve and the developers did not understand the new language it was creating, so they closed the project.

because there scared ?? can you provide more information about it ?

Facebook shut robots down after they developed their own language. It's more common than you think
Facebook shut robots down after they developed their own language. It's more common than you think
  • www.independent.co.uk
There has been a real flurry of interest in the last couple of days in a couple of chatbots (reassuringly named "Bob" and "Alice") developed by Facebook AI Research. Reports have been flying around of these robots creating their own sinister coded language, along with incomprehensible snippets of intriguing exchanges between the two of them...

People were, are and will always be afraid by what they don't understand. Being afraid be a computer is just irrational fear propagated by the ones who can profit from such fear.

thx for the link, its interessting to read. But i mean sth different

Just saying "creating a language" is easy ..the point is to define a word, you need to be aware about your existing. Not high level like us today, just very simple. means also, you need to remember and recognize , that you have defined that "thing" and the next level would be to link this words to a senceful expression.

there is also the point....we have a physical reference for the first word when humanity start to exists....it's like you try to explane a blind guy a color or better, he should describe a triangle..

this reality has a lot common with a programmed environment...it's a very high leveled language and i would like to learn it ;D what you think what kind of compiler there use *g*

This one is very interessting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhMIz_iJtzQ

Alain Verleyen:

People were, are and will always be afraid by what they don't understand. Being afraid be a computer is just irrational fear propagated by the ones who can profit from such fear.

If you meet this guy on a side road, won't you be afraid? 

Amir Yacoby:
If you meet this guy on a side road, won't you be afraid? 

Not at all, surprised yes.

Fascinating, thanks.

Alain Verleyen:

Not at all, surprised yes.

Fascinating, thanks.

or this
Reason: