Issue in getting data from iCCI in MQL5 vs MQL4 - page 2

ArashB:

i know iCCI works as i tried it before.

but did you ever used it in a loop? mostly not.

can you run attached script and let me know the result on your computer please. i need to make sure about result on different pcs. maybe i have issue with my computer or my broker

Please check some of the stuff from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mladen/publications . I hope  you will find among those (and there are more than 200 just in the code base, as of the rest I frankly have no idea - mt4 or mt5 does not matter) that will help you in your coding - examples and real codes - with or without loops and much, much more ...

As of your script : please read my post regarding the search for bugs ... I will repeat for the last time : there is no issue with cci, there is no issue with your broker when you use the cci function properly. I gave you one example how you can use that. Along with the above link I am quite confident that you shall find a solution for your coding problems - even in the small segment that belongs from posts that are posted just by me

All the best

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic
  • www.mql5.com
These are indicators from Kase StatWare They have very little in common with the ones posted on the public part of the forum (will post comparison of those too) Wallander will remember the wondering about the 1.92 and 2.08 constants used. Well, these have nothing of a sort... Dynamic zone indicators ... It seems that David Stendahl can not...

Dear Readers,

the issue has solved and i write this for those who may face it in future. (Huge or Zero Numbers/ different values on each run)

make sure use CopyBuffer() before ArrayAsSerries() function. otherwise you will face such issue

Reason: