Charts can't line up upon switching?

Hi  ..Why is it when you would like to check one point of data from one timeframe to the other

that you don't see the same point -- But, when you line them up it remembers the last position.

I'd like to see it the way I see it when it switches which is to plot the point of somewhere there was focus

or atleast around the newest objects created on the chart or maybe where the mouse first was placed ?

1. It's the way they wrote it. The left most visible bar before becomes the left most visible bar after.
  2. It doesn't remember anything, and will scroll to the rightmost bar on the next tick unless you deactivate auto-scroll on all of them.
  3. Then look in the code base, or write/have written an indicator that will keep multiple windows synced and/or show cross hair on other windows, where the mouse is.

Try this

Files:

Yea you're right about 1 and wrong about 2 because you can arrange the chart to where you would like it to be and it will remember the approximate position ,

and three I'am saying should be possible with mt4. The latest version does this which could use an upgrade to again --

Position the chart, upon changing, to the desired position you were at or else like maybe move back the other way?

nicholishen:

Try this

Hi -- I'd have to see the code.
Reason: