Install MT5 on Linux Mint problem with proxy server - page 2

Thanks Sergey for your information.

I had follow your istructions and installed MTL5, but when I had finisced program don't work.

Error is "debugger installed". I had read

MT5 with Linux:  "a debugger has been found running in your system"

but link is on wine page without referential to metatrader.

MT5 had a directory in /.wine/drive_c/Program Files/MetaTrader 5 - ActivTrades and terminal64.exe is the program.

and now?

Thanks

Massimo

Hello

if you want to run MT5 on linux i.e Ubuntu 16.04 make as follows:

1-install program PlayOnLinux

2- in Menu of PlayOnLinux after its instalation choose version of wine to install (32 or 64 bit) - I chose wine3.3 x64, instead installed in Ubuntu(there is a ver 1.6)

don`t forget in wine settings to chose ver. windows to windows 10 when you will configure wine

3-after further configuration chose a MT5 installer -there will not be a problem with proxy, all instalation wil go on smothly

4-after installation MT5 terminal will start automaticly, close the tarmianal and chose shortcut for terminal in PlayOnLinux

heve a nice day :)

Download the MetaTrader 5 trading platform for free
Download the MetaTrader 5 trading platform for free
  • www.metatrader5.com
Download MetaTrader 5 and start trading Forex, Stocks, Futures and CFDs! Rich trading functionality, technical and fundamental market analysis, copy trading and automated trading are all exciting features that you can access for free right now! MetaTrader 5 offers a wide variety of functions for the modern forex and exchange market trader: Full...

gierqs:

Hello

2- in Menu of PlayOnLinux after its instalation choose version of wine to install (32 or 64 bit) - I chose wine3.3 x64, instead installed in Ubuntu(there is a ver 1.6)

don`t forget in wine settings to chose ver. windows to windows 10 when you will configure wine

3-after further configuration chose a MT5 installer -there will not be a problem with proxy, all instalation wil go on smothly

4-after installation MT5 terminal will start automaticly, close the tarmianal and chose shortcut for terminal in PlayOnLinux

Hi,

Sorry, I am a newbie, but just how do you configure the Wine settings of the Wine used by PlayOnLinux to use the version of Windows to Windows 10?

Thanks

The problem:

002e:err:winediag:schan_imp_init Failed to load libgnutls, secure connections will not be available.

Solution: Install lib32-gnutls

gierqs:

Hello

Thanks, that steps make me run MT5 x64 perfectly in my linux (bodhi linux) system.

I Tried to install metatrader 

Karabo Gift #:
 I Tried to install metatrader 
Have you read the article of the link at the bottom: Linux?
MetaTrader 5 on Linux
MetaTrader 5 on Linux
  • www.mql5.com
In this article, we demonstrate an easy way to install MetaTrader 5 on popular Linux versions — Ubuntu and Debian. These systems are widely used on server hardware as well as on traders’ personal computers.
Reason: