Toolbar disappears after reload Metatrader 4

Hello everyone,

I am not sure what I have done, but every time I reboot Metatrader 4 my toolbars are not saved in my profile settings. I use to have timeframe, standard, charts, line studies and status bar all appear automatically on metatrader 4 start up.

How do I re instate these settings to show on program start up? 

Something like this happens to me too after I set terminal.exe write-protected, same with the editor.

Carl Schreiber:
Something like this happens to me too after I set terminal.exe write-protected, same with the editor.

Hello Carl,

I don't understand your reply. Can you please provide more details.

GrumpyDuckMan:

Hello everyone,

I am not sure what I have done, but every time I reboot Metatrader 4 my toolbars are not saved in my profile settings. I use to have timeframe, standard, charts, line studies and status bar all appear automatically on metatrader 4 start up.

How do I re instate these settings to show on program start up? 

First try F11.

GrumpyDuckMan:

Hello Carl,

I don't understand your reply. Can you please provide more details.

As I don't like system that do update themselves without allowing me to accept I have set the terminal and the editor in Windows (right mouse click, properties) write-protected. I'd like to wait some time for the first comments ...

Since then I have to enable certain things manually at every start. :(

Hello again,

Thank you  Ex Ovo Omnia,

That worked. However I have decided to switch to MQL5.  I am currently re writing my code for mql5.

Ex Ovo Omnia #:

First try F11.

Thanks. I had the same issue and pressing F11 of my keyboars resolved it. Thanks

1- press F11

2- save your profile

3- restart your MT4

4- and voilaaaa

Reason: