invalid lots amount for free margin check function

Подозрительная финансовая активность пользователя 'goldenjet': +99, fail P to 'goldenjet', email 'accounting@reagormedia.com'!='admin@uswhss.com'
Files:

invalid lots:
Risk depends on your initial stop loss, lot size, and the value of the pair.
  • You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
  • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
  • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot
  • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
  • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out
Most pairs are worth about $10 per PIP. A $5 risk with a (very small) 5 PIP SL is $5/$10/5=0.1 Lots maximum.

Deleted by Sergey Golubev from Copy trades. Do i have to turn my pc on always?

Fernando Carreiro:

What happened to all the text that was in each of the above posts?

Is the site acting up again and moving (or deleting) the content of posts as what happened some time back?

EDIT: I see @whroeder1 has re-edited his post and corrected it. Unfortunately, I don't remember what I wrote exactly. I will just wait and see if the admins are able to restore the missing text or not.

Thanks for reporting. We are working on the issue. Sorry for temporary inconvenience.
Reason: