VPS Server - page 2

thoth34 #:
Hi Sergey, MetaTrader is already connected to my trading account. MT5 VPS works fine with my demo account (where OTP is not set). But does not work with the real account (where OTP is set by the broker and according to the new legislation here OTP is mandatory on real trading accounts). Thanks in advance.
For the MQ VPS, login to your account (with OTP) and once your are in migrate this terminal to the MQ-VPS. Doesn't it work that way?

Carl Schreiber #:
For the MQ VPS, login to your account (with OTP) and once your are in migrate this terminal to the MQ-VPS. Doesn't it work that way?
Hi Carl, I login to my account with OTP, everything works well on my terminal, then I migrate my terminal to MQ-VPS, migration gets completed without any problem as well. But then, when VPS tries to connect to my account, just at this step, it logs an error message to its journal saying that "authorization failed, invalid one-time password".

thoth34 #:
Hi Carl, I login to my account with OTP, everything works well on my terminal, then I migrate my terminal to MQ-VPS, migration gets completed without any problem as well. But then, when VPS tries to connect to my account, just at this step, it logs an error message to its journal saying that "authorization failed, invalid one-time password".
Show the log of the migration and after that from your local device and the vps.

Carl Schreiber #:
Show the log of the migration and after that from your local device and the vps.
Please see the files attached.
Files:
vps_log.JPG  77 kb
terminal_log.JPG  108 kb

thoth34 #:
Please see the files attached.

Did you do the login BEFORE the migration?

Carl Schreiber #:

Did you do the login BEFORE the migration?

Yes, I login with OTP. But after migration VPS does not recognize that I am already logged in. VPS tries to connect to my account and generates the error message.

thoth34 #:
Yes, I login with OTP. But after migration VPS does not recognize that I am already logged in. VPS tries to connect to my account and generates the error message.
What you named as VPS log is the terminal log and there (your local terminal) the login failed!!

Carl Schreiber #:
What you named as VPS log is the terminal log and there (your local terminal) the login failed!!
In fact what I sent was the journal from the VPS. The thing here is that all my OTP login, experts and everything else work very well on my local terminal PC. Then I migrate to MQ VPS (while I am already connected to my trading account). Migration starts, my terminal and experts get migrated. and then just a few seconds later, I get the error message about OTP authorization in the VPS journal. While all these happen, my connection to my broker is still valid at my local terminal PC, just the "Algo Trading" button becomes inactive as it should be. 

2023.04.17 15:33:51.207 Network '68541144': authorization on AdmiralsAU-Demo failed (Invalid account)

why?

lupo1010 #:
2023.04.17 15:33:51.207 Network '68541144': authorization on AdmiralsAU-Demo failed (Invalid account)

why?

Demo accounts expire after a while in most brokers, open a new demo account.