Share Your Martingale Grid EA - page 2

Wiseacre Mhlongo: Ok, although seems irrelevant Thanks for your comment

It is relevant, because I am sarcastically trying to tell you that you should take note of more experienced traders and coders when they warn you of the dangers. You should NOT " ... ignore all negative comments about Martingale Here ..."

There is more than enough mathematical and logical proof here and on many other sites, of why "Grid" and "Martingale" (or the many varieties), will only GUARANTEE that your account will "crash & burn".

If you don't wish to learn from the more experienced, then you will only have yourself (and the loss of your money) to blame and I quote famous words by Otto von Bismarck:

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

Fernando Carreiro:

It is relevant, because I am sarcastically trying to tell you that you should take note of more experienced traders and coders when they warn you of the dangers. You should NOT " ... ignore all negative comments about Martingale Here ..."

There is more than enough mathematical and logical proof here and on many other sites, of why "Grid" and "Martingale" (or the many varieties), will only GUARANTEE that your account will "crash & burn".

If you don't wish to learn from the more experience, then you will only have yourself (and the loss of your money) to blame and I quote famous words by Otto von Bismarck:

# Comment Ignored

Artificial intelligence learns fast because it tries things in weird ways.

Where we humans logically conclude that the attempt can not have a positive outcome we decide to skip the test.

With AI this is not so, it will do the test anyway, and this is how it finds and discovers new things, by doing things in weird ways.

The notion of 'we have, or there is proof' does not fit the man with the open mind.

For the person yelling is surely yelling from out of his own box.

He who never tries, will fail to discover.

-

Maybe it is time to put your money where your mouth is instead of lingering on the forums and let someone code this EA for you https://www.mql5.com/en/job/new

Considering this is a guaranteed money printing machine, it should not be a problem investing some money into it. Or code it yourself and put the "very good book" to use.

Marco vd Heijden:

Artificial intelligence learns fast because it tries things in weird ways.

Where we humans logically conclude that the attempt can not have a positive outcome we decide to skip the test.

With AI this is not so, it will do the test anyway, and this is how it finds and discovers new things, by doing things in weird ways.

The notion of 'we have, or there is proof' does not fit the man with the open mind.

For the person yelling is surely yelling from out of his own box.

He who never tries, will fail to discover.

-

You are right. However "man with the open mind" who want "to discover", rarely comes here to ask questions, so Fernando answer is certainly valid for the majority of people. And for the OP, which only want to benefit from the work of others, without any doubt.

I am now trying this little EA. Very promising so far
Reason: