Convert into EA

Hi,

I have indicator that i would turned into EA. Because i tried but unfortunately i did not convert successful it into EA

TF 15min

Buy green arrow

Sell red arrow

Exit opposite arrow

would be awesome if you could help me

Files:
FS30_2014_1.ex4  10 kb

It should be source code (the code).
Besides, coders are coding for free if it is interesting for them or interesting for the majority of the forum.
And in most of the cases - we can use Freelance service (but Freelance service will need source code too).

----------------

And this is standard information about free coding on the forum:

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.

bhupinderbrar: I have indicator that i would turned into EA. Because i tried but unfortunately i did not convert successful it into EA
Can't be done (easily.) Only indicators have buffers, OnCalculate or IndicatorCounted. Don't try do that. Just get the value of the indicator into the EA and do what you want with it. You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.

see what this does in the market , if it follows the arrows somewhat , i know that the arrows appear 1-2 candles back and tried all of the buffers , and the once used in this was the only once to give me a relative result .

Files:
FS30.mq4  397 kb

timmyhanke:

see what this does in the market , if it follows the arrows somewhat , i know that the arrows appear 1-2 candles back and tried all of the buffers , and the once used in this was the only once to give me a relative result .

Hi TimmyHanke,

your work is really amazing but one problem that EA is not working to according indicator and plz configure indicator to Buy /Sell according to indicators.i attach EA and indicator attach here.plz check and fix it.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. I wish you all the best, and i hope to talk again soon.

Take care

Files:
FS30.mq4  397 kb
FS30_2014_1.ex4  10 kb

bhupinderbrar:

Hi TimmyHanke,

your work is really amazing but one problem that EA is not working to according indicator and plz configure indicator to Buy /Sell according to indicators.i attach EA and indicator attach here.plz check and fix it.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. I wish you all the best, and i hope to talk again soon.

Take care

I thought it was an easy job yesterday when I sat down with it , but most of the buffers didn't give me anything at all so buffer 2 and 3 were the once that you should use in this case but nothing happend so I used 0 and 1 instead but will look at it some more when I am home again 😊
Reason: