LiveUpdate Failure

On 2010.09.21, one of my MT-5 terminals updated to build 334 successfully. But, another MT-5 terminal failed to update. All files were updated OK, except the terminal. Since then, there has been several unsuccessful LIve Update attempts. This is copy of log entry.

DP    3    LiveUpdate    06:42:10    update 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\terminal.exe' failed [32]
IP    2    LiveUpdate    06:42:10    failed to update terminal

Does anyone know what the "failed [32]" means ?? Also, are there any tips to get terminal to update.

wackena:

On 2010.09.21, one of my MT-5 terminals updated to build 334 successfully. But, another MT-5 terminal failed to update. All files were updated OK, except the terminal. Since then, there has been several unsuccessful LIve Update attempts. This is copy of log entry.

DP    3    LiveUpdate    06:42:10    update 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\terminal.exe' failed [32]
IP    2    LiveUpdate    06:42:10    failed to update terminal

Does anyone know what the "failed [32]" means ?? Also, are there any tips to get terminal to update.

Please check for processes on your VPS server. Make sure that there are no copies of client terminal which have been ran by you or another user.

alexvd:
Please check for processes on your VPS server. Make sure that there are no copies of client terminal which have been ran by you or another user.
Good advice. Thank you. I had 2 instances of same terminal running. Don't know how it happened, but the problem was definitely on my side.
Reason: