Is there any convenient way of switching between all the symbols listed in market watch ?

So many symbols are listed in market watch. Is there any convenient way to navigate through each symbol and analyze them? thank you.

taozemin:
So many symbols are listed in market watch. Is there any convenient way to navigate through each symbol and analyze them? thank you.

See if that helps : https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/trading/market_watch

Dear angevoyageur:

Thanks a lot for your concern. Sorry, the link contained in your reply says how to quickly swtich between the tabs of the Market Watch window. But it didnot teach me how to switch beween the symbols contained in it. Have I missed anything?

Regards.

taozemin:

Dear angevoyageur:

Thanks a lot for your concern. Sorry, the link contained in your reply says how to quickly swtich between the tabs of the Market Watch window. But it didnot teach me how to switch beween the symbols contained in it. Have I missed anything?

Regards.

Sorry, not sure I understood well what you mean by "switch beween the symbols contained in it" ?

angevoyageur:
Sorry, not sure I understood well what you mean by "switch beween the symbols contained in it" ?
i think him is talking Invert Selection

song_song:
i think him is talking Invert Selection
Maybe it would be better to use Chinese section.

angevoyageur:
Maybe it would be better to use Chinese section.

maybe :-)

Reason: