Paid Signal data - Trading.csv vs History.csv

Hi,

Has anyone noticed that for paid signals, when you go to download the trading.csv file most of the data is missing? i.e. you dont get the exact time-stamp (down to the second) of when the trade was opened - you used to get this data but now it seems like a bug is there?

This is crucial when you want to identify which trade you have copied correlates to the signal trade (using the exact second helps you distinguish between trades especially if many of the same trade type are opened within seconds of each other.

If you look at the History.csv you get the full data set, you can see time-stamp etc.

Anyone else seeing this bug ?

cheers

Jodie Alizadeh:

Hi,

Has anyone noticed that for paid signals, when you go to download the trading.csv file most of the data is missing? i.e. you dont get the exact time-stamp (down to the second) of when the trade was opened - you used to get this data but now it seems like a bug is there?

This is crucial when you want to identify which trade you have copied correlates to the signal trade (using the exact second helps you distinguish between trades especially if many of the same trade type are opened within seconds of each other.

If you look at the History.csv you get the full data set, you can see time-stamp etc.

cheers

Good point, I just checked it and it doesn't work indeed.

MQL5.com technicians will fix it soon I suppose.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Good point, I just checked it and it doesn't work indeed.

MQL5.com technicians will fix it soon I suppose.

Thanks, the fact your seeing it means it's not just a local issue that I am seeing then. MQL5 aren't accepting that it's a bug at this stage but I will keep lobbying for it. If anyone has the same problem, please comment. 

Jodie Alizadeh:

Hi,

cheers

It was been fixed. Now subscribers can download the trading.csv with full data.

Thank you for feedback.