How to get the FX order value in Deposit currency

Hi,

I'm used to thinking of currency trades in USD notional exposure (i.e. 100,000 lots of TRYZAR would be 28,400 USDZAR)

And USD would be my deposit currency.

Is there an easy way to get USD exposure (or deposit currency exposure) from FX orders in MQL4?

I've had a good look at the Order functions and can't see an obvious way. I notice there an OrderProfit function that returns the profit (presumably in deposit currency USD). If only there was a function that returned the OrderNotionalExposure in USD...?

I'd much prefer not to have to use some manual code to retrieve the relevant currency pair market price and calculate it myself..

Thanks.

• You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
  • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
  • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot
  • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
  • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out
Reason: