Indicators: Fish

Fish:

A version of the Fisher Transform indicator implemented in the form of a color histogram.

Figure 1. The Fish indicator

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Thanks for sharing this indicator I like it.
Thanks.
Is it for MT4 or 5?
Is there also an expert advisor available?
Automated-Trading:

Fish:

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

hello, where can I get this indicator? can you provide it to me?
Automated-Trading:

Fish:

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Hello!

Automated-Trading:

Fish:

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Hello! Is there Fish indicator mq4?

Kirill Parakhin:

What is this circus?

This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 31.10.2007.

Nikolay Kositsin:

What is this circus?

This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 31.10.2007.

I need 4 colours of histogram, not 2 colours.

Kirill Parakhin:
Ten quid on Freelance and hands off, and some even for five!
I wonder whether it repaints.