ATC 2010: Registration Extended to September 25, 2010

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "Registration Extended to September 25, 2010". The peak of applications occurred at the end of Automated Trading Championship 2010 Registration period. Unfortunately at the same time we had problems with automatic testing of Expert Advisors, and all Expert Advisors need to be repeatedly tested in automatic mode. This is the reason why we decided to extend the Registration period till September 25, 2010.

The article has been published on the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, in the News section.

The sponsors of the Championship are: Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), MIG BANK SA and FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC). The media sponsors are the TRADERS' journal and the Dow Jones information agency. The Organizer of the Championship is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

My EA already pass, can I optimize and submit it again? will the peak of applications occurre again at September 25, 2010?

HI, bulat-latypov ,

MAY the expiry of EA submission date be delay 1 more day ?

I want to use the sunday to finish it , because I still need to go to work on saturday.

kelly:

HI, bulat-latypov ,

MAY the expiry of EA submission date be delay 1 more day ?

I want to use the sunday to finish it , because I still need to go to work on saturday.

No, no exceptions.

Rosh:
No, no exceptions.

oh, i am so sad to hear that~ ~

can it  be delay for 2 hours , not as much as 1 day ?

I hope ATC.Tester faster,faster,faster!!!

Reason: