OPTIMIZATION ON MQL5

Hello,

I have been using a file loaded with values to optimize certain parameters of my experts and it was working fine. All i had to do was save the file into the testers temporary files folder but since i recently installed one of the terminals updates, the tester deletes the file without reading it. Can anyone help?

Lema_Carl:

Hello,

I have been using a file loaded with values to optimize certain parameters of my experts and it was working fine. All i had to do was save the file into the testers temporary files folder but since i recently installed one of the terminals updates, the tester deletes the file without reading it. Can anyone help?

Are you sure you are talking about MT5/mql5 ?

Lema_Carl:

Hello,

You know you can set up the optimizer the way you want it then save it as a .set by right clicking on inputs tab of optimizer and save this file to anywhere on your drive. You can reload it any time. It will save/load all optimization values including ranges and steps. how is what you are trying to do different? Why save in the tester temp folder? 

Lema_Carl:

Hello,

Or are you talking about the xml files in the cache folder? trying to load a bunch of already made frames? My terminals doesn't even have a temp folder that i can find anywhere...
Reason: