Wrong fill prices on limit orders (demo)

Hi,

I'm having wrong fill price on limit orders. The broker says he can't help me because it's on demo. Somebody has the same problem?

The snapshot shows orders working at 12:40:27

Sell limit 51289697 a 62620 filled at  62610  12:4155

Sell limit 51289894 a 62635 filled at 62630   12:42:37

Booth were filled at a worst price. 

Files:
fills_II.png  155 kb
orders_II.png  157 kb

If a limit was filled at a worse price, it is the broker's problem. If "he can't help" drop him and get a real broker.

unfortunately this is th eonly broker offering metatrader in Brazil. 

lolofanta: unfortunately this is th eonly broker offering metatrader in Brazil. 
You don't need a broker in Brazil. You need a broker that accepts Brazilian customers.

whroeder1:
You don't need a broker in Brazil. You need a broker that accepts Brazilian customers.

I trade only brazilian exchanges.

lolofanta:

unfortunately this is th eonly broker offering metatrader in Brazil. 

No, it's not the only one.

lolofanta:

Hi,

I'm having wrong fill price on limit orders. The broker says he can't help me because it's on demo. Somebody has the same problem?

The snapshot shows orders working at 12:40:27

Sell limit 51289697 a 62620 filled at  62610  12:4155

Sell limit 51289894 a 62635 filled at 62630   12:42:37

Booth were filled at a worst price. 

I suggest you to write to ServiceDesk. They could confirm it's a broker issue and not an MT5 bug.

Alain Verleyen:
No, it's not the only one.

this is broker XP. There is Clear that is XP owned and Rico was acquired by XP. So is pretty much only one now. 

Alain Verleyen:
I suggest you to write to ServiceDesk. They could confirm it's a broker issue and not an MT5 bug.

I just did that. Thanks for suggestion.

lolofanta:

this is broker XP. There is Clear that is XP owned and Rico was acquired by XP. So is pretty much only one now. 

Ah ok, I was not aware about that.
Reason: