Is there anyway to get a more accurate price?

Every time I open a trade using Ask or Bid its at an 11 dollar loss for 1 lot. Is there anyway to open a trade at 0 or at a smaller loss?

1. Of course not, You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. So a 1.1 pip spread is $11/lot. You pay the spread when you open a buy, and when you close a sell.
  2. If you're worrying about $11 and trading 1 lot, you are risking way to much.
    • You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
    • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
    • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot
    • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
    • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out
Symbol Properties - Environment State - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
Symbol Properties - Environment State - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

player0004:
Every time I open a trade using Ask or Bid its at an 11 dollar loss for 1 lot. Is there anyway to open a trade at 0 or at a smaller loss?

It is called spread.
I believe there is NO broker who offer both 0 spread, with 0 commission.

Mohamad Zulhairi Baba:

It is called spread.
I believe there is NO broker who offer both 0 spread, with 0 commission.

I see thank you.

Reason: