MQL4 Language

Hello everyone,

I am not sure where to post this topic; since the MQL5 forum is more popular, hopefully, somebody can help me out.

I am currently learning MQL4 language. I created a small basic EA and ran some tests; even though there was no error when compiling, I found no trades executed, and when i checked with the journal; it was a long red list. I assume that the server refused the orders. If any one could take a look on my codes or advise any suggestion of how find which lines were wrong, I would deeply appreciate.

Thank you for every one for reading.

Sincerely, 

aquarchitecture:

Hello everyone,

I am not sure where to post this topic; since the MQL5 forum is more popular, hopefully, somebody can help me out.

I am currently learning MQL4 language. I created a small basic EA and ran some tests; even though there was no error when compiling, I found no trades executed, and when i checked with the journal; it was a long red list. I assume that the server refused the orders. If any one could take a look on my codes or advise any suggestion of how find which lines were wrong, I would deeply appreciate.

Since you are talking about mql4 you should post in the mql4 forum.
Reason: