"Cannot change existing previous pending order with ticket: 1984613, reason: 1"

I am a Newb to MT4 and MQL. I have placed eight EAs on one MT4 instance. I developed these EAs on a 30m time frame, but I am using a 1m Timeframe for testing purposes.

I receive the error "Cannot change existing previous pending order with ticket: 1984613, reason: 1". ("Program has been deleted from the chart")

This error occurs in between zero and two EAs per 1m cycle, but it switches between the various EAs. An EA that threw this error in one cycle is more likely to throw the error in the next cycle, but the error never persists for long (two or three cycles at most).

From the error description, it sounds as though the EAs are not actively attached to charts at the time of the error, but I have checked all the EAs and all are loaded onto separate charts at the times of the errors. What causes this?

ThanX!

1. Reason 1
    You
    Server
    Change the SL to XIt is at X!
    Change the SL to XIt is at X!
    Change the SL to XYou are insane
  2. Nothing else in your post makes any sense. It can't modify orders if it's been deleted. You may have multiple EAs/scripts running on multiple charts (same pair/same MN)

Hi,

i get the same errorwarning. Somebody know what is the reason for it?

Marcel Rohrbeck: i get the same errorwarning. Somebody know what is the reason for it?

What part of #1.1 was unclear? Fix your broken code.

whroeder1:

What part of #1.1 was unclear? Fix your broken code.

Don't know if you do not get it but if somebody need to ask second time, anyway if you was "answering" already, maybe it is because of the quality of your answer! 

What is broken? From where the mistake is coming? What is the reason for?

Marcel Rohrbeck:

Don't know if you do not get it but if somebody need to ask second time, anyway if you was "answering" already, maybe it is because of the quality of your answer! 

What is broken?

From where the mistake is coming?

What is the reason for?

1. I know exactly. You apparently can't under stand "Change the SL to X. It is at X!"  That is what your code is doing and what the server is responding with. When in doubt, think.
  2. Your code is broken. It is doing #1.
  3. The mistake is PICNIC. It is your code, your mistake.
  4. See #1. Asked and answered multiple times.

Marcel Rohrbeck:

What is broken? From where the mistake is coming? What is the reason for?

You are trying to modify a value (SL and/or TP) but you provide the same unchanged value.
Reason: