Prase Trading Diary

This thread will be used as my trading diary. I will be posting some trade setup here and update the thread at times. I hope this will be a good things for me and all of those who are trying to learn forex trading.

GBPUSD is making downtrend move at the moment if you look at 4 hour chart. Indicator MACD is also below center line so a good chance is there the pair will move downward and a sell position can bring some pips.

USDCHF is making uptrend move at the moment if you look at 4 hour chart. Indicator MACD is also above center line so a good chance is there the pair will move upward and a buy position can bring some pips.

Hi My dear fellow traders,

If you really want to know a strategy which will make you a millionaire just send me an email.I will send you the strategy PDF for free.This will help you a lot in your forex life.This is the main secret of Forex Millionaires.Just give it a try.Scaplers Please do Not send Emails.My strategy is for Long Term

My Email is mizra.ajward2016@gmail.com

Thanks

USDCHF is making downtrend move at the moment if you look at 4 hour chart. Indicator MACD is also below center line so a good chance is there the pair will move downward and a sell position can bring some pips.

USDJPY is making uptrend move at the moment if you look at 4 hour chart. Indicator MACD is also above center line so a good chance is there the pair will move upward and a buy position can bring some pips.

Reason: