The Truth About Forex Brokers

My name is Chris. I am a private Forex trader and I like to enable retail traders to choose the right Forex broker by explaining some of the most discussed issues and open questions in retail forex trading. Because a fair and trustworthy broker is the key to successful trading!

There are many misunderstandings and large knowledge gaps in the retail forex trading community. A large portion of retail traders bet their money on forex markets without possessing the essential knowledge about their trading environment and the most important tricks and traps, which are costing traders millions every day.

The large and ever growing number of retail brokers makes it difficult to choose the right partner. Many retail traders just look for the spreads and assume that all brokers are more or less the same. But this isn’t correct and this mistake can result in major losses or even a default of the trading account

Choosing a state of the art quality broker is essential for successful trading. But you have to know which questions to ask in order to differentiate the superb and trustworthy brokers from the questionable rest.

In my blog DigitalForex I like enable retail traders to choose the right broker by explaining some of the most discussed issues and open questions in retail forex trading. A fair and trustworthy broker is the key to successful trading! Again, traders can lose a lot of money or even default by choosing the wrong Forex broker.

A brokerage relationship must be based on trust so do not choose by the price (e.g. best spreads). It’s worth investing substantial time and effort to research about a broker’ s reputation and separate the trustworthy brokers with excellent service from the res

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders.

Contact me at info@pipscutter or Skype : mark.laurent7

With all the points that have been discussed on getting a good broker, one thing still stand out; the broker should be transparent.

What you see should be what you get; no hidden charges, fair commission charged, open and clear terms and conditions and more.

For instance imagine recently my broker launched a 500% bonus promotion, a huge offer all will agree. But I was not totally jumpy at first, I had to make sure I see what's underneath. I had to pry more into the details of the bonus. I saw that the bonus;

is available to any trader

It can be withdrawn at any time

Can be used on multiple accounts

It was then I saw the transparency.. That is just an example of how you can know when a broker is open with it's services.

Kevin Pietersen:
Every broker has some hidden truths, and believe me no traders can find / realize them until they experience the 'bad'. That's why I always go with the Top Rated brokers, because I never want to lose my money with some scam brokers and www.topratedforexbrokers.com always helps me finding the right one

Yes you are right,,and even all broker in this earth has some hidden thruth.

But for fair and good performance broker, i recommended Liteforex and mayzus broker..

we should be able to choose a broker who is able to help us in the trade, and be familiar with the rules of the broker, so we were not wrong in choosing a broker to be our business partner in forex

always go with the Top Rated brokers, because I never want to lose my money with some scam brokers and ForexSQ always helps me finding the right one

Reason: