What makes you relax when trading in forex?

That makes me always relax in forex trading is I always follow the trend so I would be easier to predict the movement of a currency pair that I traded. if I do not follow trends then I own that would later lose when trading forex. therefore it is very important to follow the trends.

Shawn100:
That makes me always relax in forex trading is I always follow the trend so I would be easier to predict the movement of a currency pair that I traded. if I do not follow trends then I own that would later lose when trading forex. therefore it is very important to follow the trends.

following the trend is very good for our trading but there are times when we also can not follow the trend. Forex movement is always changing so it took pemahamanan good market if you want to follow the trend. we must often practice trading with a well to be able to understand the market

Keeping your calm and maintaining your psychological balance on your trade has really posed a difficulty for many forex traders. It has been observed that emotions fluctuate too with price fluctuation and some traders' composure burst from the pressure of price movement. Well, experience will tell you that if you are not composed on your trades, it is as good as you are gambling.

which makes me relax in forex trading is very comfortable trading conditions, in this forex trading is essential comfort. With the comfortable trading of it will make us relax when trading so our trading results will be maximal

As for me, I am not too worked up when in an open position. The thing is I trade with a strategy that I have backtested with my demo and optimized with my platform so since I am trading sticking to my preset plan, I don't worry too much. Like when the forex market is trending, I could use the Fibonacci tool. Now the idea is to buy or go long on a retracement at a Fibonacci support level should the market trend up and then better still sell or go short on a retracement at a Fibonacci resistance level should the market trend down. So once I can find the Fibonacci Retracement Levels,I would be relatively relaxed.

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: PIPSCUTTER

E-mail : info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Reason: