new EA with amazing results - page 3

congrats to everyone who take my EA

next week i hope we will acheive more and more profits

good luck for all

Quote Originally Posted by jadd806 View Post

Wow, a new account with 2 posts really lends to your credibility in backing this scammer.

"Mja" recycles these images and creates a new thread like this every single time he gets banned. I've seen the same pictures and terrible grammar on a new account at least 3 times. His backtest is using a 25% quality model, as you can see from the first image. Any code monkey can design a script which generates an impressive equity curve with such low quality data.

If he actually had anything worth buying, the model quality would have been 90% or higher. The reason it isn't is because if he ran it like that, the account would crash and burn.

Read more: new EA with amazing results - Page 3

marcramon:
Quote Originally Posted by jadd806 View PostWow, a new account with 2 posts really lends to your credibility in backing this scammer."Mja" recycles these images and creates a new thread like this every single time he gets banned. I've seen the same pictures and terrible grammar on a new account at least 3 times. His backtest is using a 25% quality model, as you can see from the first image. Any code monkey can design a script which generates an impressive equity curve with such low quality data.If he actually had anything worth buying, the model quality would have been 90% or higher. The reason it isn't is because if he ran it like that, the account would crash and burn.Read more: new EA with amazing results - Page 3

Any successful person has enemies that fight him

i show all members the EA results with the Evidence

and everyone see

if i am scam everyone who take the EA he will say that

i am sorry because there are many people lie

however i use high risk . the EA works well

and the demo account (5000$) reached to (7365$)

with lot size 1 $

Files:
111.png  81 kb

some of the EA results today

until now we acheived 3116 pips

demo account (5000) reached to (8116)

Files:
88.png  81 kb
77.png  79 kb

Fantastic.

Send me the EA by pm (just copy and paste).

I will run it on a real micro account with $200 in it.

And if it makes money, them I will pay you from the profits. If not, my loss.

the ea works very good on low risk account

Files:
Untit3led.png  63 kb
Untitled.png  70 kb

some of the EA results today

until now we acheived 3427 pips

account (5000) reached to (8427)

Files:
Untitled.png  74 kb
Untitle3d.png  87 kb

if your EA is that good, go here to set up a signals service:

MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals - Social Trading

It is free to set up and run.

If you can do this simple thing, stop wasting your time and everone else time tooting your horn here!

please., share your ea.. i will try.. thanks

Reason: