problem to compile indicators with Include files

Hello,

Can anybody help with this problem. I cannot compile indicators which have files to be placed in the directory Include.

While when I make download of such indicators from the MT5 list for the first time they work (attempt to change them and compile destroy the indicator permanently, 

re-installation does not help). Then this affect any new MT5 installed in the window for these indicators (so this problem seems to be related somehow with the window 7 itself.

ibershads:

Hello,

Can anybody help with this problem. I cannot compile indicators which have files to be placed in the directory Include.

While when I make download of such indicators from the MT5 list for the first time they work (attempt to change them and compile destroy the indicator permanently, 

re-installation does not help). Then this affect any new MT5 installed in the window for these indicators (so this problem seems to be related somehow with the window 7 itself.

it would help if you stated what errors you get on compilation...

ibershads:

Hello,

Welcome to mql5.com forum,

Please give us more details (screenshots, logs, codes...) if you need help.

Thank you for your prompt response.

While I try to compile the editor give such error:

“Can't open “C:\users\shulim\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F79...”

for line 10 column 11.

In this line and column it is written in the code file:

#include <CandlestickType.mqh>

Of course the file CandleStick.mqh was previously placed in the directory Include.

The same problem appears also for other indicators with the files to be placed in the directory Include.

Let me recall that the first time I downloaded the indicator without compilation it worked perfectly.

ibershads:

Thank you for your prompt response.

While I try to compile the editor give such error:

“Can't open “C:\users\shulim\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F79...”

for line 10 column 11.

Can you post the full path please ?

In this line and column it is written in the code file:

#include <CandlestickType.mqh>

Of course the file CandleStick.mqh was previously placed in the directory Include.

The same problem appears also for other indicators with the files to be placed in the directory Include.

Let me recall that the first time I downloaded the indicator without compilation it worked perfectly.

You indicator are you talking about ? Please give the link(s).

How do you download the indicator ?

Hi angevoyageur,

1. I can only extract “Can't open “C:\users\shulim\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F79...” from the MT5 compiler error page.

2. The problem takes place with any indicator that consists a file to be placed in the directory include.

Thank you for your cooperation.

ibershads:

Hi angevoyageur,

1. I can only extract “Can't open “C:\users\shulim\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F79...” from the MT5 compiler error page.

2. The problem takes place with any indicator that consists a file to be placed in the directory include.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The error message you got means that the compiler can't found this fie <CandlestickType.mqh>. It's difficult to help without more information.

Maybe you can post a screenshot of your window(s) to show us some details.

Reason: