You can succeed with a capitl of $500 or less - page 2

freevestor:
Give us a shot over at Freevestor we give you $500 in virtual funds and if you reach $10,000 - you win $500. It's a great test run for you to consider!

Sounds really interesting and simple somewhat!

Scalping is a very good strategy if the platform you use is very fast and if the broker has tight spread. However, when it comes to using high leverage, you need an offshore broker. These brokers are many and offer higher leverage of up to 1:1000.

trill:
This requires patience and hard work, but am confident all of us on here are up and ready for it!

My friend, what impress me most about forex of thing is that my broker profiforex is such a nice broker that will always advice you on how to manage your capital wisely, give you latest news services and customer support is there also when having any difficulty about trading so that your account will not be wiped off quietly, maybe after investing more than $500 or less.

You cannot succeed with such low capital if you use a big regulated broker. It is better you open a micro account with an offshore broker to you enjoy and grow your first capital.

Moonlight22:
You cannot succeed with such low capital if you use a big regulated broker. It is better you open a micro account with an offshore broker to you enjoy and grow your first capital.

Right, such amount of money can make us succeed or not, It depends on the broker you use. If the broker allow the minimum deposit, which some brokers minimum deposit are high while some are not. If we can trade with micro account i think it will be better for we traders to succeed with such amount.

Moonlight22:
Scalping is a very good strategy if the platform you use is very fast and if the broker has tight spread. However, when it comes to using high leverage, you need an offshore broker. These brokers are many and offer higher leverage of up to 1:1000.

you are right, pal. Scalping will be a nice trading strategy if the broker you are allow it on the platform and it will also be good if there is chance to use EA on trading. I'm overwhelm that the broker i use happens to allow scalping on five digit quotation, it helps me a lot on my trading strategy.

The success of a person is not only our capital, but also from trading skills, trading psychology and discipline. We have a lot of capital but our trading skills lacking. it will only hinder successful trading. For that we have much to learn.

The majority of people with limited capital however don't succeed and typically take on far too much leverage, meaning even a small swing against them can wipe out the entirety of their account. Those trading on such small accounts need to realise they should probably limit themselves to micro lots. I see the majority of poorly capitalised players enter the markets and quickly throw all their money away, this isn't to say that its not possible to succeed.

In forex trading all happens the uncertainty. Substantial capital can not guarantee a person to be successful in forex trading. many factors that influence the success of a trader. the key to success is discipline and patience

Yes, 500$ is enough to start a small business. All you have to do is register micro or Cent account that allows you to trade with the smallest amount. With time and with a good working strategy you will grow your account.

Reason: