phone to use

Please I need some advice here, my broker Profiforex offers mt4 mobile platform for the devices below: MT4 for iPhone/Blackberry/Android/Windows Mobile. Which phone do you think would be better?

goot:
Please I need some advice here, my broker Profiforex offers mt4 mobile platform for the devices below: MT4 for iPhone/Blackberry/Android/Windows Mobile. Which phone do you think would be better?

For me I would rather you go for Android, I believe it is much faster in processing. I use this broker, and man they've got an amazing speed when it comes to their platform. Though I haven't tried it on mobile, i believe it would be the same.

Thank you trill. I actually like android operating devices. Thank you again.

I prefer iPhones, but it is actually a matter of personal choice. Choose the one you are comfortable with.

i prefer to use androids everytime. they are the best one to start of the journey everytime

i phone runs best with such applications...

HesterAngelo:
i phone runs best with such applications...

Thank you!

I would rather you go for iphone, since it functions well. I like the iPhone. Clear, big screen with plenty of forex apps to choose from. Many brokers have a mobile app that's iPhone friendly. Some, from what I hear, have alarms that alert you when price hits a certain level, although that feature may be broker-specific. If you don't mind touchscreen (which you can get used to rather quickly if you do), it's a great choice.

choose android or iphone.. between these two android is cheaper. Good screen size, lot of apps. Blackberry/Windows Phones.. practically no one uses them.

i think MT4 on flatform IOS or android. it is the same. we are easy analysis and trade. i use IOS.

Use Android phone for MetaTrader 4 mobile version software.

Android phones are cheap to buy with a lot of Apps and functions.

The size and resolution of display screen is also good with most Android phones.

Reason: