Simple scalping strategy Price Action

I must admit that I miss the international fora such as the Polish simple strategies for scalping PA

We believe that the PA is the best way to FX. Testing different methods of

scalping all the time in my head are pin bars engulfing swings pullback - came to the conclusion that you can still go down to the lower intervals and use this knowledge

The second issue is that I am a person who is working and I can not afford to play at the beginning of the London session, so I came up with an idea that began to test the scalping. The method is based on the PA and does not require any special skills and knowledge about S / R and plays the way swing and pullback. Of course you can also use it playing in the morning then we do an analysis of the sessions and the Japanese and Australian ranges of them probably are smaller so I do not know how you would write down. I'm doing an analysis of the London session. But the thing what it is. I use it only on three currency pairs, where the spread is the smallest of the reasons that these selected only scalps currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. They can come into play even other currency pairs with JPY but have not tried and because of their high volatility and relatively still not great spread you can use this method.

Assumptions:

1 Select one of the identified pairs EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY

2 The interval M15 playing in the afternoon, of course, as I point out roughly from the beginning of the start of the London session, or a little earlier FIBO the last visible in the direction of price movement up or

down depending on how she walked price - thereby defining a relevant levels, which in the rest of the U.S. session are often tested and respected by price, punched and punched

3 In addition to determine the direction of the price movement in the interval M1 deposition of two medium-sized slower and faster

SMA close 50 and 21

4 The best time to play this observation chart in the early hours of the U.S. session and the session ends with the English between 15 and 18. You have to watch the graph of M1 by this time or a little less if you do not have the patience.

5 Entry into position according PA on the M1-swing pulback - to confirm the entry pinbary to set levels or engulfing

6 The direction of entry into the position in the direction of SMA, depending on the arrangement of long or short position.

7 No longer appoint in any way levels of S / R for my S / R are fibo levels of the M15 - it may

false assumption, and sometimes may not work but this is the intent - does not respect any of the other levels than those determined from fibo at m15 from the last price movement.

8 Order defenses at such a low interval always put at 5 pips but the precise input

You can probably go up to 3 pips (I have not tried below)

9 Risk ratio is not great because the ranges are not great: R 1:1.5 or 1:2 or more, depending on traffic - but the potential setups is probably more than at higher intervals. So, a few at least three setups with good entrance after 8 pips profit allows you to earn 24 pips so it is a decent result.

10. Carefully enter the position when the average approaching or crossing - a trend change may occur

better to wait for the test level - and only enter the position

11.I wrote when I go out of position - because R: R is not that great play from level to level

starting at the next fibo level - you can of course also play longer going to trimmed mean

but I do not play just to cut medium fibo levels and go into the next test fibo

again in a position

Files:
sygna322.png  32 kb
fibo_.png  43 kb