Why most of the people think forex is money making machine?

we know every body that forex is a good earning source for every peoples, they can make a lot of money by forex trading market, i think that why most of the peoples think forex is money making machine.

www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

I am also believe forex is money making machine reason behind this, market open 24hr daily , High Liquidity, Low Transaction Cost that’s best features in this market. Daily here many opportunities open for everyone that’s plus point for investors. I have also analysis Forex is best platform for me here I am earning daily.

I think it is because they only see the results that can be obtained by traders without looking the process. In fact, to be able to make a profit, especially consistently, required process is not fast.

Yes, Today Forex is a good earning source for everyone. you are right many people make money with forex trading. If you regular make money with forex so you can say that’s making machine but we know profit and loss are two true factor, if we see overall so we can say “ Forex is money making machine” .

Reason: