I am more than satisfied!!! - page 2

Well you are lucky you got satisfied. Most of the brokers i have chosen have proved to be a waste. You might be making some great profits. Good luck.

If we can choose the right broker, then we will be satisfied with the broker we choose. Satisfaction with the broker for each trader can vary. And this time, I had been satisfied with the broker I choose. So I can focus on my trading.

Forex made me satisfied that is a main reason to be connected with this business. Professional satisfaction is necessary to work with concentration . Forex give me profit and positive usage of my free time . that is why I am happy to be a part of this business.

to many reason trader satisfied with the broker, such as me satisfied with instaforex because service from instaforex is very comfortable for trade. Trade here we can get bonus post for trader so we can trader without spend of money self.

yes. i comfortable with my broker- liteforex. any trader will have other broker. if they do not satisfy they will change the broker.

Yes i am satisfied by forex and my earnings.Forex is risky but it's funny when you make the profit and achieve your goal . Some people say that forex is boring but i say in the beginning you will say that but after you know the forex and take a deep look you will love it and stay long to trade.I think forex is a money making factory where we can easily earn more money if we just take it seriously and give proper concentration in learning and trading in forex.

Forex trading is a two edge sword. The market has no mercy, it is a pitch black serious business.

If you think that Forex trading is fun or Forex trading is your "Hobby" then you will lose money for sure!

aud nzd

On the daily chart, the price is inside a bullish channel and concurrently we see 1 harmonic patterns. According to the time being fulfilled, we are expecting to have a growth if the condition was good enough.

Forex Analysis

Files:
aud_nzd.gif  22 kb

Great i also feel very great with my broker 1LOTSTP. My broker has fast execution,great customer support and it gives opportunity to trade with low spread.

I am very satisfied with my earning and want to make more in Forex. Because Forex is a good way of making money and we all can make good money if we have good level of knowledge about it.

Reason: