Trading CFDs?

Is anyone trading CFDs? My broker ThinkForex now has CFD trading and Forex trading from the same platform. Not sure how different it is than trading currency pairs.

I am using avafx , Online trading in AVA Index requires no trading commissions, fees, Stamp duties, or management costs. The only cost is the Spread between the buy and sell prices. Because CFDs are traded on margin, if you hold a position open overnight it will be subject to a rollover charge. Long CFD positions are charged rollovers if they are held overnight, Short CFD positions will be paid rollovers.

I am using BJF Trading Group indicators for last 2 years and they are very helpful in solving such issues.

CFD’S trading is another good way, thanks Tom153 and Paul75 for introduces your broker services that’s helpful for us. However, I have found CFDs are not suitable for "buy and forget" trading or long-term positions.

CFd's is good to trade>I usually choose CFD's when I compete against other trader in the trading game. I find Cfd's very profitable if we follow the trends carefully. so I think If you choose cfd's in a trading contest to compete your friends for a specific money e.g $10 in a given period of time- you can earn a lot.

I won 3 games in a row $10 each by trading CFD's.

Which CFDs are you trading now? Metals? Energy?

Reason: