Please everybody help me.

I am a student and want to earn by trade in forex. But it is so tough i think. i want to share also that i am a Bangladeshi and i think everybody have known Bangladesh as a undeveloped country. That's not matter. But i am also poor. for this reason i want to change my life by completing my study. i am a finance 3rd year student. But presently i can not give my tuition fee of my university. if can not do that then my 1 semester course will be lost. For this reason i want to get help from my all friend. Please help me. i don't lie. please believe me. please help me by giving 5 cent to as ur wish. please its request to everybody.

my liberty reserve id is : U9157629

please kindly everyone help me.

Hi atsats,

Can you share your any online profile like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to know more about you?

why not you search free bonus forex broker.

there are some broker who will give you free bonus, just for sign up, however, for you to withdraw the money you have to trade to meet the rule before they will allow you to withdraw

I think, you should be distribute you profile in all social media networking site here you can get positive results. If you want earn more money without any risk I will suggest you join forex affiliate programs.

or search google on facebook marketing. get some money first, sorry this is not trading related, but, if do it right, you can make more money.

Reason: