EA to "close all sell only" or "all buy only" when hit target

Hi All .. im new to FX and EA. I have tried to find an EA for "close all sell" or "close all buy" when hit target but couldn't find. I found only close all sell or all buy without the "HIT TARGET or PROFIT". Is it possible if someone could help me to create 1 EA with below features:-

1)Close all sell if profit hit X target.

2)Close all buy if profit hit X target.

3)Include trailing stop (If possible, if cannot no problem)

4) Do not close if equity or margin level less than X % if we close all buy or close all sell (If possible, if cannot no problem)

Note:

If no 4 is quite difficult to code so just no 1,2 and 3 in one EA.

If no 4 and 3 difficult so just no 1 and 2 in one EA

If still difficult just create no 1 and 2 separately.

It would be really grateful if anyone could provide me with the above.

Thanks in advance

Go through to link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198928 here you will get close all open trades - ea. I hope, it may be helpful for you.

Thanks Shawnmichal. but the one that i need is to close either all sell or all buy when hit profit. For example, i have many open trade buy and sell, if total sell hit target profit it will close all open sell only and leave open buy floating. same goes to buy also. if total buy hit target, EA will only close all open buy and leave all open sell floating.

Any help? Thanx again.

test ... from me a newbie ( dont reply )

pipsmonitor:
Hi All .. im new to FX and EA. I have tried to find an EA for "close all sell" or "close all buy" when hit target but couldn't find. I found only close all sell or all buy without the "HIT TARGET or PROFIT". Is it possible if someone could help me to create 1 EA with below features:-1)Close all sell if profit hit X target.2)Close all buy if profit hit X target.3)Include trailing stop (If possible, if cannot no problem)4) Do not close if equity or margin level less than X % if we close all buy or close all sell (If possible, if cannot no problem) Note:If no 4 is quite difficult to code so just no 1,2 and 3 in one EA.If no 4 and 3 difficult so just no 1 and 2 in one EAIf still difficult just create no 1 and 2 separately. It would be really grateful if anyone could provide me with the above.Thanks in advance

Hi all... I'm new to the community as well. I've been looking for two scripts: close all buys and close all sell. Would it be possible if I could get and test the one's you have?

Reason: